With over 23 years of interdisciplinary and cross functional business experience, including eleven years in the private sector (IT), the business events industry, in live communication agencies, tourism and destinations, Claudia brings a unique skill-set to her vision of a caring and healthy future. She combines a broad suite of business and sustainability knowledge, practical experience, dedicated personal growth and professional development in the fields of conscious, regenerative thinking and leadership, corporate sustainability, sustainable tourism, sustainable events and destinations.
• Claudia, founder of Sustained Impact, helps businesses in both for profit and nonprofits companies, organizations and destinations advance the transformation to conscious and regenerative businesses to create a thriving world and value for everyone.
• Claudia designs and facilitates awareness-based organizational strategies, programs and workshops where she incorporates a conscious leadership, regenerative thinking and Design Thinking approach.
• Claudia is a senior consultant with the Global Destination Sustainability Movement (GDS Movement) to help enable the co-creation of regenerative strategies, skillsets and mindsets that will support destinations of the future.
• Further areas of expertise include event design (CED), management and marketing, meeting design, marketing communications and measurement (ROI Methodology).
• She has been a long-time dedicated advocate for the Sustainable Development Goals, and volunteers as a Climate Reality Leader and Mentor. Claudia returns for a second term to serve as a member of the Events Industry Council (EIC) Sustainability and Social Impact Committee.
• Claudia is passionate about human transformation, co-creation, empowering others, entrepreneurial thinking, and is a graduate of Robert Holden’s Conscious Leadership Program Success Intelligence.
• Peruvian-Austrian, raised in three different continents, she lives, works and play in English, Spanish and German. Claudia loves nature, people, food and travel.